Lafayette High School
- Summer Art Workshop
- 2013-2014 Course Directory
- New Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- SBDM Subcommittee Meeting on Potential Drug Testing will be on Thursday, 5/23/13 at 3:30pm in the Lafayette front office conference room.
- SBDM Agenda - May 2, 2013
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 SBDM Parent Council:
- The next math placement exam will take place Wed., Aug. 7, at 9 AM. Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at http://www.fcps.net/administration/departments/community-support/family-involvement
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
Subscribe to the LHS Newsletter
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.