Lafayette High School
Bell Schedule as of April 20, 2015
- AP Exam Schedule with Locations and Dates.
- Online Registration for Summer 2015 PE at Lafayette will be from 8 am on 4/13/15 to 12 pm on 5/8/15 at the following link: https://webapps.fcps.net/lafayette/SummerPEDefault.asp
- Athletic Physicals for $20:
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 6:00 - 7:30 at Lafayette
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 6:00 - 7:30 at Tates Creek
- ABC 36 and the Kentucky Lottery are pleased to invite you to nominate one or more of your teachers for the Kentucky Lottery’s Teacher of the Week. Nomination form
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2015-2016
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The next SBDM meeting is scheduled for 5:30 on April 9, 2015 in the Lafayette Library.
- Budget and Curriculum Committee meetings are set for April 8, 2015 at 5:00, and April 22, 2015 at 5:00 in the Lafayette library.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- PTSA Events Calendar - PTSA will be meeting on Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Lafayette Library.
- Scoring your school
- AP Information by Subject
Math Placement Exam
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, May 6, 2015 after school. Middle school students should come to Lafayette when their school day is over; report to room 108 with two #2 pencils and a calculator.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.