Lafayette High School
Ozark Trail Mug Fundraiser
|Beautiful Ozark Trail mug with Lafayette Logo $20|
Proceeds go to Freshman Orientation in August
Contact Mrs. Huber
- To apply for a driver's permit, students between the ages of 16 and 18 need a School Compliance Verification form. This can be found in the Guidance Office; Ms. Hetrick or Ms. Baker will be happy to assist. In most cases, students requesting the form in the morning before school can pick it up at the end of the school day.
- Please note: during the school year, plan well in advance if you need the School Compliance Verification form around a school holiday as school offices are not always open. During summer months, contact the Lafayette front office staff for assistance.
- Wellness Wednesday Initiative Information
- PSAT EXAM INFORMATION
- PSAT will be given to all 9th and 10th graders this year on Wednesday, Oct. 19th
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2016-2017
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - 2016-17
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all Lafayette High School Students. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
- TCA Prep has been renewed for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The next SBDM meeting will meet on Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the school library.
- Budget Committee
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2015-2016 Parent SBDM Members:
- Bennett Boggs
- Holly France
- Jim Hampton
- Paige Kikuchi
PTSA Board Members for 2016-2017:
President: Kathy Smiley firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Vice President: Sheresa Nelson (Programs) email@example.com
2nd Vice President: Carolyn Robinson (Membership) firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Liz Hill email@example.com
Secretary: Lora Averitt firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Chair: Jesi Bowman email@example.com
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.