Lafayette High School
- All LHS students, please complete this survey to help the YSC know what STUDENTS need from their YSC!!
- Lafayette Course Directory
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - ACT English and reading support sessions (using TCA) are available every Monday from 3:30 to 4:30 in lab 208.
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette football players step up to block bullying
- SBDM Agenda for December 5, 2013
- AP Night 2014 will occur Tuesday evening, January 21st. Please plan to be here by 5:45 as the first session begins at 6:00. *Inclement Weather Date is set for Thursday, January 23rd.
- Please complete our very short survey regarding Infinite Campus. There are only five questions! Please go to this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVJSZ9H
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The Lafayette SBDM subcommittee exploring Drug Testing will have an open meeting at 7:30 AM on December 11, 2013 in the conference room (302).
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 SBDM Parent Council:
- The next math placement exam will take place Wed., Aug. 7, at 9 AM. Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
Subscribe to the LHS Newsletter
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.