Lafayette High School
AP Exam Registration for May 2016 Exams: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- Waleed Ibrahim earns kudos from League of Women Voters
The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2016-2017
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - 2015-16
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- Lafayette has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
- TCA Prep has been renewed for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The SBDM will be meeting on Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the school library.
- The Budget Committee will be meeting on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 4:00 PM in the school library.
- Approved minutes from December 10, 2015
- Future Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2015-2016 Parent SBDM Members:
- Holly France
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Kevin Holm-Hudson
- Meeting Dates for 2015-2016 are as follows. All meetings are held at 6:30 pm in the school library.
- February 8
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- PTSA Board Members:
- President: Paige Kikuchi firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Vice President: Sheresa Nelson email@example.com
- 2nd Vice President: Annette Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasure: Liz Hill email@example.com
- Secretary: Ame Sweetall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Chair: Muge Celik email@example.com
- Teacher Appreciation Chair: Mallory Brinkhorst firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Placement Exam
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.