Lafayette High School
- ACE mentors give Lafayette students insight into field
- 'Alive at 25' a wake-up call for teen drivers
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2015-2016
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The make-up date for our January 8, 2015 SBDM meeting is January 15, 2015 at 5:30 PM in the Lafayette Library
- Budget and Curriculum Committee for January 21, 2015 has been postponed until January 28, 2015 at 4:00 in room 108. We will discuss future dates on January 28, 2015, but tentatively they are set for February 18, 2015 at 5:00, March 18, 2015 at 4:00, and April 22, 2015 at 5:00 in the Lafayette library.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- AP Exam Registration Information for May 2015
- PTSA Events Calendar - PTSA will be meeting on Monday, February 9, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Lafayette Library.
- Scoring your school
- AP Information by Subject
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This is mainly for student new to the district over the summer, but those desiring a re-take may come at that time also.
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.