Lafayette High School
- Summer Homework and Reading List
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2015-2016
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The next SBDM meeting is a special called meeting scheduled for 4:30 on August 24, 2015 in the Lafayette Library.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2015-2016 Parent SBDM Members:
- Holly France
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Kevin Holm-Hudson
- Meeting Dates for 2015-2016 are as follows. All meetings are held at 6:30 pm in the school library.
- September 14
- October 12
- November 9
- January 11
- February 8
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- PTSA Board Members:
- President: Paige Kikuchi email@example.com
- 1st Vice President: Sheresa Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Vice President: Annette Reid email@example.com
- Treasure: Liz Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Ame Sweetall email@example.com
- Social Media Chair: Muge Celik firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Appreciation Chair: Mallory Brinkhorst email@example.com
Math Placement Exam
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM. Middle school students should come to Lafayette when their school day is over; report to room 108 with two #2 pencils and a calculator.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.