Lafayette High School
- ACT Resources - All Juniors will be taking the ACT on Tuesday, March 21, 2017. Click here for ACT resources that are available to help prepare for the test.
2017-2018 SBDM Parent Voting Date/Times/Location
Monday, April 10, 2017 at 4:00pm - 7:00pm in the Gym Foyer
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 4:00pm - 7:00pm in the Main Foyer
PTSA Board Members for 2016-2017:
President: Kathy Smiley firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Sheresa Nelson (Programs) email@example.com
Treasurer: Liz Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Lora Averitt email@example.com
Social Media Chair: Jesi Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this space for information regarding Summer PE 2017 at Lafayette.
2017 AP Exam Registration Info - For students currently enrolled in AP courses for the 2016-2017 school year. www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- Parent Letter
2017 PSAT Information
- AP Information by Subject
- Pre-Engineering -
- Rising Freshman will be notified of acceptance into the pre-engineering program on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 and replies need to be postmarked by Tuesday, January 24, 2017.
- Rising Sophomores will be notified at a later date.
2016-2017 Yearbooks are on sale now! Go to jostensyearbooks.com to order today.
To apply for a driver's permit, students between the ages of 16 and 18 need a School Compliance Verification form. This can be found in the Guidance Office; Ms. Hetrick or Ms. Baker will be happy to assist. In most cases, students requesting the form in the morning before school can pick it up at the end of the school day.
- Please note: during the school year, plan well in advance if you need the School Compliance Verification form around a school holiday as school offices are not always open. During summer months, contact the Lafayette front office staff for assistance.
- Wellness Wednesday Initiative Information
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2017-2018
- ESS Tutoring Schedule - 2016-17
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The Special Called SBDM Meeting for 3/16/17 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 5:30 PM in the school library.
- The next SBDM meeting will meet on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:30 PM in the school library.
- Budget and Curriculum Committee
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2016-2017 Parent SBDM Members:
- Bennett Boggs
- Holly France
- Jim Hampton
- Paige Kikuchi
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.