Lafayette High School
- Attention Juniors! If you are interested in learning more about the Governor’s Scholars Program, please attend the Information Session on Wednesday, Sept. 24th at 9:00am in the Library. Sign up ASAP in the Counseling Office! Parents are welcome to attend too.
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Information about the 2014 PSAT Test
- Lafayette Course Directory
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- September's SBDM Meeting has been moved to September 11, 2014 in the Lafayette Library at 5:30
- Budget and Curriculum Committee will meet next Monday 9/29 at 4:00 PM in the library
- August 7, 2014 Draft Minutes
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descrptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsh Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- PTSA is having a board meeting this Thursday, July 31, at 5:30 at Winchell's Restaurant 348 Southland Dr.
- AP Information by Subject
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This is mainly for student new to the district over the summer, but those desiring a re-take may come at that time also.
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.