Lafayette High School
- 'Alive at 25' a wake-up call for teen drivers
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- November's SBDM Meeting is on November 6, 2014 in the Lafayette Library at 5:30 - Agenda
- October 9, 2014 Draft Minutes
- Budget and Curriculum Committee will meet on January 21, 2015 at 4:00, February 18, 2015 at 5:00, March 18, 2015 at 4:00, and April 22, 2015 at 5:00 in the Lafayette library.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- On Tuesday evening, January 20th, an informational meeting will be held for parents and their students who are planning to take any Advanced Placement (AP) or Dual Credit course in 2015-2016. A representative from each AP and Dual Credit course will be present to provide information and to answer any questions.
- PTSA Events Calendar
- Scoring your school
- AP Information by Subject
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This is mainly for student new to the district over the summer, but those desiring a re-take may come at that time also.
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.
****PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed. If you do not receive an email, then please check your spam or junk filter.