Lafayette High School
- How's your driving? Find out Monday, March 9, at 6:30 pm. Lafayette parents and students are invited to attend the PTSA sponsored Defensive Driving Seminar, featuring Fayette County Attorney Larry Roberts. Mr. Roberts will be discussing the popular Defensive Driving Course and will also bring one of the driving simulators. See how really dangerous it is to text and drive! It promises to be a fun and informative evening.
- Commerce Lexington is now taking applications for 2015-2016 Leadership Lexington Youth Program.
- Completed applications and letters of recommendation are due to your guidance counselor before March 27th.
- Click here for more information.
- Prom is Saturday, April 11, 2015 at the Grand Reserve in Lexington, KY.
- ABC 36 and the Kentucky Lottery are pleased to invite you to nominate one or more of your teachers for the Kentucky Lottery’s Teacher of the Week. Nomination form
- The Early Graduation Pathway was rolled out by the Kentucky Department of Education this year. For more information, click here to check their website.
- Lafayette Course Directory 2015-2016
- ESS Tutoring Schedule
- Exemption Policy for Seniors in Math and English
- The SBDM meeting for February 19, 2015 has been cancelled. The March SBDM Meeting will be on March 5, 2015 at 5:30 PM in the Lafayette Library
- Budget and Curriculum Committee meetings are set for March 18, 2015 at 4:00, and April 22, 2015 at 5:00 in the Lafayette library. The March 4, 2015 budget and curriculum committee meeting has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for a Committee at school. Committe Descriptions are available here. Any interested parents should email Marsha Morris.
- SBDM Minutes
- 2014-2015 Parent SBDM Members:
- David Ewen
- Bill Hall
- Jim Hampton
- Lorraine Kinley
- AP Exam Registration Information for May 2015
- PTSA Events Calendar - PTSA will be meeting on Monday, February 9, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Lafayette Library.
- Scoring your school
- AP Information by Subject
- Open Meeting to Discuss our School Accountability Results and Presentation of SB 168 Gap Reduction Plan for 2013-2014 minutes.
- The next math placement exam will take place Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This is mainly for student new to the district over the summer, but those desiring a re-take may come at that time also.
- Incoming freshman requesting to take a math class higher than Algebra 1 must take a Math Placement Exam administered by the district. Click the links below for information regarding the math placement exam including dates, locations, topics covered, and a review packet.
- FCPS has subscribed to an online study guide site for the ACT for all district high schools. To access the site, students will need the 8-digit Infinite Campus number which will serve as the username and as the password.
New Accountability Testing Information:
- Next Generation Learners
- Algebra 2 Reference Sheet
- High School Accountability Design
- Parent Guide to End-Of-Course Assessments (from FCPS)
- All new volunteers (or those who applied in 2007 and back) need to complete the volunteer application at the FCPS on-line application.
We are an E=USE2 School. Click to learn more.